Thu, Dec 12|
Managing Grief Over the Holidays
An online Forum via Zoom to plan ahead to prevent the emotional feelings of grief from impacting or preventing a joyful and meaningful experience over the upcoming holidays! Thursday December 12 at 1pm ET - will be recorded.
Time & Location
Dec 12, 2019, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM EST
About the Event
An empowering webinar for everyone interested in finding manageable ways to embrace grief in meaningful and intentional ways during the holidays:
* How to prepare for managing grief over the holidays
* Embracing grief to experience more joy during the holidays
* Transforming grief into gratitude with supportive tools:
- Meditation, Journaling and helpful Exercises
- Sharing our stories for empowerment
* Discover the gift grief has to offer - even and perhaps especially through the holidays!
** Gift: Downloadable pdf provided as a template to plan for holidays, special dates and anniversaries all year!
A minimal investment of your time to establish a fondation of strength, empowrment, peace and joy over the holidays and into the New Year! Donation of $15-25 accepted to acknowledge the value of what you receive with this webinar. Please go to Ways To Give on our website to make your donation, we are grateful!