Sat, Nov 21|
Unraveling Grief: Navigating the Holidays 2020
An online Forum via Zoom to plan ahead to prevent the emotional feelings of grief from impacting or preventing a joyful and meaningful experience over the upcoming holidays! Saturday, November 21 9am PT/12n ET- 3.5 hours of sacred and healing time in a supportive environment within your own home.
Time & Location
Nov 21, 2020, 12:00 PM – 3:30 PM EST
About the Event
Retreat Price: Only $99 for 3.5 hours of invaluable time of healing and transformational experience.
An empowering webinar for everyone interested in finding manageable ways to embrace grief in meaningful and intentional ways during the holidays:
* How to prepare for managing grief over the holidays
* Embracing grief to experience more joy during the holidays
* Transforming grief into gratitude with supportive tools:
- Deep Meditations, Journaling and helpful Exercises with Rev. Meghan Smith Brooks, author, Unity minister, grief coach,
- Sound vibrational healing sessions with Teri Wilder - singer/songwriter, sound healer and Reiki Master
- Sharing our stories for empowerment
* Discover the gift grief has to offer - even and perhaps especially through the holidays!
** Gift: Downloadable pdf provided as a template to plan for holidays, special dates and anniversaries all year!
A small investment of your time and resources to establish a fondation of strength, empowrment, peace and renewed joy over the holidays and into the New Year!