VIRTUAL GRIEF SYMPOSIUM - OCT 1-4, 2019
Time & Location
About the Event
Have you experienced loss of a loved one? Does this describe you?
- Feeling Helpless
- Feeling Stuck in Painful Emotions
- Experiencing Little (or no) Hope
- Having No Joy in Life
- No Desire For The Future
- Living Filled with Fear
- Feeling Guilty
Are You Ready For A Change??
- Ready to Learn How To Live Your Best Life So You Can Honor Your Loved one
- Desire Peace and Growth From Your Pain
- Want to Create A Legacy
We are creating a community for those who need to know they are not alone on their grief journey.
You are invited to join us in learning how to begin taking small steps towards renewing hope and finding purpose after great loss!
WHAT YOU WILL GET WHEN YOU JOIN THE ONLINE GRIEF SYMPOSIUM:
- Access to over 20 hours of content from over 25 speakers
- Resources such as e-books, meditation guides, coaching offers
- A community of individuals who desire to support you on your unique grief journey
- Bonus offers from individual speakers
- Over 25 different relatable topics
- Suggestions for activities to help you in your journey
Why do I say Stair Steps? When my daughter was fighting for her life, we sat with doctors and created a medical plan for her care. I remember telling them that I just wanted to take it one small Stair Step at a time, acknowledging that I knew this would be a journey.
The process is an uphill climb and is not comfortable. The alternative was to stay still and do nothing. While there are arguments for both sides, I knew that there was a required growth in character on either side due to the uncontrollable circumstances we had been given.
We grow out of discomfort and by forging our valleys. They are inevitable my friend. It is you that chooses how to journey through your circumstance be it with growth, honor, and gratitude or solitude and stagnation.
I would like to invite you to join us in learning how to acknowledge grief, lean on one another, and begin healing imperfectly as we grow in character, honor, and community. Surrender, pour out your hearts, and accept the outpouring of love from a community who acknowledges your pain and desires you to live in abundance.
As in the song by Matt Redman; let us be Gracefully Broken
LINK to Register for Event Access or purchase an unlimited pass for all 25 presenters: http://bit.ly/2k3Qm3o